#12 ABC GRAY x 1-1/2 inch Sheet Metal Roofing Screws 250 Count
* 1/4" Hex Head -~5/8" EPDM washer - .219" Shaft (#12) Width.625" - Length 1-1/2" Under Head
* ReGrip Screws designed to replace screws or nails that have failed, loose and cannot be tightened
* These screws should be used when replacing smaller nails or screws in roofing or siding projects
* Colored screws are polyurethane coated, closely match roofing manufacturers colors (color may vary)
* Due to error in Manufacturing Process you may receive these with a 1/4" Head and 5/8" EPDM washer.
* Galvanized Coating has passed the 1,000 hour salt spray corrosion test without failures
* Self-starting roofing screws help take the headache out of sheet metal roof and siding installation
* Use on any metal roofing or siding project where 1-1/2 inch roofing screws are needed
* Rough Estimation - regular roofing project should require 80 screws per 10 x 10 section of roofing
|Manufacturer||Their Color||Manufacturer||Their Color||Manufacturer||Their Color||ABC||Gray||Buckeye Metal Sales||Light Gray||Everlast||Cityscape||Ideal Roofing||Regent Gray||Integrity Metals||Light Gray||Interstate Metals||Light Gray||JD Metals||Light Gray||Jensing Bridge||Silver||Kyfus Metal||Light Gray||Lewis Hill Sales||Light Gray||Marco Metals||Light Gray||Martin Metal LLC||Gray|
Please keep in mind when choosing the best screw color to match your roofing that differences in computer screens, in sheet metal roofing production and roofing screw production, the color you order and the color of your roofing may vary to some degreeONLY screw head is painted to ensure EPDM washer seals to metal roof. NO paint on the threads to maximize holding strength. #12 ABC GRAY x 1-1/2 inch Sheet Metal Roofing Screws 250 Count
All our metal roofing screws use EPDM washers to seal the screw to metal roofing panel to prevent leaking. The EPDM washer is bonded to a galvanized steel washer to prevent sealing issues and to place even pressure on the EPDM washer. Our metal roofing screw EPDM washers hold up well to ozone, ultraviolet radiation, harsh outdoor environmental conditions and temperature extremes.Comparedto neoprene washers, the EPDM temperature range of -60 to 350 F is far superior toNeoprene washers which have a much narrower temperature range. (EPDM - synthetic rubber)
When Installing these screws we recommend using screw-gun with torque control or a depth sensing feature. Impact tools are not recommended.
|Thread Diameter||Decimal Diameter||Fraction Diameter||#10||0.185||3/16"||#12||0.218"||7/32"||#14||0.25"||1/4"|
Installation Instructions Available Here - Follow the Link
Other ABC GRAY Colored Metal Roofing Screws Options Available - Click On The LinksWe have no affiliation with the manufacturers found on this page, all rights and privileges of the above manufacturers are the property of that manufacturer. Jake Sales branded screws are not authorized by or endorsed by the above metal manufacturers. The above information is provided solely for comparison sake.
Additional Color Matches by Manufacturer Available Here - Follow the Link
Needing a 1/4" Hex Head Drill Bit? Available Here - Follow the LinkFor Contractor Pricing
(View Cart to See Savings)Order 3 or more #12 X 1.5 Metal to Wood Roofing Screws or other 250 COUNT Quantity - Save 8% Order 10 or more #12 X 1.5 Metal to Wood Roofing Screws or other 250 COUNT Quantity - Save 12%