#10 LIGHT STONE Mini-Driller Metal to Wood 10 x 3 Inch Long Sheet Metal Roofing Screws (250 Count)
This Screw is a Special Order Product - Please Allow Up to * 30 Business Days For Shipment * -
All Purchases are Final/ No Cancellations Once Order is Placed - No Refunds
* Self drilling, self starting roofing screws for sheet metal roof and siding installation
* Metal-to-Wood roofing screws have a Mini-Drilling Tip for faster start times
* Increased performance when drilling through two layers of metal roofing, reduces shavings
* The color on the roof screw heads is painted with a two part polyurethane for longer product life
* Galvanized Mini-Drilling Roofing Screws 1,000 hour salt spray corrosion tested without failures
* Screws have a 1/4 Inch Hex Screw Head and 1/2" EPDM washer seals screws to roofing panel
* Great metal roofing screw for metal roofing or siding project where 1" roofing screws are needed
* For installing roofing on a house, porch, airplane hangar, shed, pole barn, shop, barn or lean-to
* Rough Estimation - Regular Roofing Project Should Require 80 Screws per 10' x 10' Section of Roofing
|Manufacturer||Their Color||Manufacturer||Their Color||Manufacturer||Their Color||Everlast||Light Stone||Freedom Metals||Light Stone||Global Metal Manufactures||Light Stone||Hamill Metals||Light Stone||Jet Metals||Light Stone||Kloeckner Metals||Lightstone||Kyfus Metal||Light Stone||Laurel Valley Hardware||Light Stone 63||Lewis Hill Sales||Light Stone||Mac Metal Sales||Light Stone||Marco Metals||Light Stone||Martin Metal LLC||Stone||Max Kendall LumberTin||Light Stone||Metal Exteriors||Light Stone||Metal Sales||Light Stone 63||Mid Park Metals||Light Stone||Mill Steel||Light Stone||North Star Metals||Light Stone||Paramount Coils||Light Stone||Piedmont Door Service||Light Stone||Qualiform Metals||Light Stone||Quality Metal Roofing||Light stone||Ridge N Valley||Light Stone||Rigidply Rafters||Light Stone||Ritter Circle||Light Stone||Roach Metals||Light Stone||Rustic Ridge WI||Stone||Sheffield Metals||Sandstone||Slabaugh Metal Sales||Light stone||Stony Point Metals||Light Stone||Taylor Steel||Light Stone||Tri-State Components NC||Light Stone||Union Steel||Light Stone||United Steel Supply||Light Stone||Weatheredge||Light Stone||World Class Corrugating||Sandstone||WV Metal||Light Stone||Wytheville Metals||Light stone||Mill Steel - AkzoNobel||Lightstone|
Please keep in mind when choosing the best screw color to match your roofing that differences in computer screens, in sheet metal roofing production and roofing screw production, the color you order and the color of your roofing may vary to some degreeONLY screw head is painted to ensure EPDM washer seals to metal roof. NO paint on the threads to maximize holding strength. #10 x 3" LIGHT STONE Mini-Driller Metal to Wood
All our metal roofing screws use EPDM Washers to seal the screw to metal roofing panel to stop leaking. Our metal roofing screws EPDM washers hold up well to ozone, temperature extremes, ultraviolet radiation, and other harsh outdoor environmental conditions. The EPDM Washer is Bonded to a Galvanized Steel Washer Prevent Sealing Issues Due to Fluctuating Temperature Ranges. Comparedto Neoprene Washers, the EPDM Temperature range of -60 to 350 F is Far Superior toNeoprene washers which have a much narrower temperature range.
When Installing these screws we recommend using screw-gun with torque control or a depth sensing feature. Impact tools are not recommended.
|Thread Diameter||Decimal Diameter||Fraction Diameter||#10||0.185||3/16"||#12||0.218"||7/32"||#14||0.25"||1/4"|
Other LIGHT STONE Colored Metal Roofing Screws Options Available - Click On The LinksWe have no affiliation with the manufacturers found on this page, all rights and privileges of the above manufacturers are the property of that manufacturer. Jake Sales branded screws are not authorized by or endorsed by the above metal manufacturers. The above information is provided solely for comparison sake.
Additional Color Matches by Manufacturer Available Here - Follow the Link
Needing a 1/4" Hex Head Drill Bit? Available Here - Follow the Link