#10 GALVANIZED/ZINC Mini-Driller Metal to Wood 10 x 1-1/2 Inch Long Sheet Metal Roofing Screws (250 Count)
* Self drilling, self starting roofing screws for sheet metal roof and siding installation
* Metal-to-Wood roofing screws have a Mini-Drilling Tip for faster start times
* Increased performance when drilling through two layers of metal roofing, reduces shavings
* Galvanized Mini-Drilling Roofing Screws 1,000 hour salt spray corrosion tested without failures
* Screws have a 1/4 Inch Hex Screw Head and 1/2" EPDM washer seals screws to roofing panel
* Great metal roofing screw for metal roofing or siding project where 1" roofing screws are needed
* For installing roofing on a house, porch, airplane hangar, shed, pole barn, shop, barn or lean-to
* Rough Estimation - Regular Roofing Project Should Require 80 Screws per 10' x 10' Section of Roofing
Depending on the application and personal preference, No Paint/Galvanized Zinc screws go well with many types of gray, galvanized and other colors of roofing sheet metal. Generally buying galvanized coated screws is a great way to purchase a long lasting but low cost roofing screw#10 x 1-1/2" GALVANIZED/ZINC Mini-Driller Metal to Wood
All our metal roofing screws use EPDM Washers to seal the screw to metal roofing panel to stop leaking. Our metal roofing screws EPDM washers hold up well to ozone, temperature extremes, ultraviolet radiation, and other harsh outdoor environmental conditions. The EPDM Washer is Bonded to a Galvanized Steel Washer Prevent Sealing Issues Due to Fluctuating Temperature Ranges. Comparedto Neoprene Washers, the EPDM Temperature range of -60 to 350 F is Far Superior toNeoprene washers which have a much narrower temperature range.
Installation Instructions Available Here - Follow the Link
When Installing these screws we recommend using screw-gun with torque control or a depth sensing feature. Impact tools are not recommended.
|Thread Diameter||Decimal Diameter||Fraction Diameter||#10||0.193"||3/16"||#12||0.127"||7/32"||#14||0.125"||1/4"|
Other GALVANIZED/ZINC Colored Metal Roofing Screws Options Available - Click On The LinksWe have no affiliation with the manufacturers found on this page, all rights and privileges of the above manufacturers are the property of that manufacturer. Jake Sales branded screws are not authorized by or endorsed by the above metal manufacturers. The above information is provided solely for comparison sake.
Additional Color Matches by Manufacturer Available Here - Follow the Link
Needing a 1/4" Hex Head Drill Bit? Available Here - Follow the LinkFor Contractor Pricing
(View Cart to See Savings)Order 3 or more #10 X 1.5 Metal to Wood Roofing Screws Mini Driller or other 250 COUNT Quantity - Save 8% Order 10 or more #10 X 1.5 Metal to Wood Roofing Screws Mini Driller or other 250 COUNT Quantity - Save 12%