#17 x 14" Inch CTX Construction Lag Star Drive Screws
* Screw Dimensions - ~5/16" Thread Diameter - 11/16" Head Diameter - Length 14"
* Manufactured from High Quality Heat Treated Steel, Triple Coated, ACQ Treated Lumber Compatible
* Corrosion Resistant Lag Screws Passed the 1200 Hour Salt Spray Test Without Coating Failures
* Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Point for Quick Starts without "Walking", Reduces Need for Pre-Drilling
* Construction Lag Screws Far Exceed Standard Lag Bolts in Shear Compression Forces
* Deep, Wide, Sharp Screw Threads for Maximum Holding Power, Excellent for Hard and Soft Wood
* Knurled Screw Shoulder Lowers Drill Torque Requirements, High Quality Threads Cut Clean and Easy
* Deep Torx/Star Drive Head Reduce "Cam-out" While Driving Screw
* Great Screw for Decking, Fencing, Roofing, Framing, Timber Frame or Post, and BeamHigh Performance Exterior Coated Torx/Star Drive Wood Construction Lag Screws "CTX"
#17 Diameter by 14" Long. With a ~3/8" Construction Lag Screw Thread Diameter and Modified Truss 11/16" Head Diameter for Better Compression. Use T40 Torx/Star Drive Bit for Installing Construction Lag Wood Screws. Our Bronze Star Torx/Star Drive Screws are an Excellent Fastener for Many Applications in Hard and Soft Woods, Chipboard, and Tough Materials. Our Exterior Coated Construction Lag Wood Screws are an Rugged Multipurpose Fastener for Professional Operations and Demanding Industries. Our Construction Lag Screws are Strong - Can be Removed and Reused. Torx/Star Drive Wood Screw Head Provides Twice the Torque of Phillips or Square Drive Screw Heads. This Listing is for 50 Count Exterior Coated Construction Lag Screws. Screw Engineering Specs:
Average Shear Strength of #17 Shank --- 5294 lbs
Average Pull-Out Strength ----------------- 2082 lbs
(Screw Pull-Out is Calculated with a 3" Length Screw in the wood species: Yellow Pine Wood)
Installation Instructions Available Here - Follow the Link
Needing a T40 Torx/Star Drive Bit? Available Here - Follow the Link