#14 X 9" Heavy Duty Black Timber/Log/Landscaping Wood Screws - Exterior Coated Heavy Duty Screws - ~250 Screw Count
* Dimensions: Head Height/Width .469 - Diameter .24" - Length 9" - Use 5/16" Hex Head Bit
* These screws are a far superior alternative to spikes for greater holding power.
* Manufactured from high quality heat treated steel and are ACQ treated lumber compatible
* The black log screw coating passed the 1000 hour salt spray tests without failure
* Black Log Timber/Landscaping Screws Have Drag Reducing Knurled Shoulders for Easier Installation
* The deep, wide, sharp threads provide maximum holding power require less torque to drive the screw#14 x 9 Heavy Duty Black Log Timber Screws:
Easier to use than spikes, uses a 5/16 Hex Head driver to drive the screw. Heavy duty black log timber screws are most often used for landscaping timbers, log construction, log homes, and fencing. Shaft diameter measures ~1/4", with an ~ 1/2" washer head and with a 5/16 hex head. Type 17 self starting tip means easy to start without pre-drilling. Rugged and tough with great holding power.
Installation Instructions Available Here - Follow the Link
Needing a 5/16" Hex HeadDrive Bit? Available Here - Follow the LinkFor Contractor Pricing
(View Cart to See Savings)Order 2 or more 14x9" BLACK LOG Screws 250 Count Quantity - Save 5% Order 6 or more 14x9" BLACK LOG Screws 250 Count Quantity - Save 10%