#14 X 2" Heavy Duty Black Timber/Log/Landscaping Wood Screws - FULL Box ~ 500 Screw Count
* Dimensions: Head Height/Width .469 - Diameter .24" - Length 2" - Use 5/16" Hex Head Bit
* These screws are a far superior alternative to spikes for greater holding power.
* Manufactured from high quality heat treated steel and are ACQ treated lumber compatible
* The black log screw coating passed the 1000 hour salt spray tests without failure
* Black Log Timber/Landscaping Screws Have Drag Reducing Knurled Shoulders for Easier Installation
* The deep, wide, sharp threads provide maximum holding power require less torque to drive the screw#14 x 2" Heavy Duty Black Log Timber Screws:
Easier to use than spikes, uses a 5/16 Hex Head driver to drive the screw. Heavy duty black log timber screws are most often used for landscaping timbers, log construction, log homes, and fencing. Shaft diameter measures ~1/4", with an ~ 1/2" washer head and with a 5/16 hex head. Bottom of the head to tip measures ~2".Type 17 self starting tip means easy to start without pre-drilling. Rugged and tough with great holding power. These Heavy Duty Black Log Timber Screws come in a ~500 count package.
Installation Instructions Available Here - Follow the Link
Needing a 5/16" Hex HeadDrive Bit? Available Here - Follow the LinkFor Contractor Pricing
(View Cart to See Savings)Order 2 or moreFull Boxes Black Log Screws Quantity - Save 5% Order 6 or moreFull Boxes Black Log Screws Quantity - Save 10%