#14 GALVANIZED/ZINC x 1-1/2 inch Long Sheet Metal Roofing Screws 250 Count
* Dimensions: 5/16" Hex Head and ~9/16" EPDM washer - Shaft is .242" (#14) - Length 1-1/2"
* Polyurethane coated screw head is painted to closely match many brands of metal roofing (color may vary)
* #14 Sheet Metal roofing screws are galvanized for corrosion resistance
* Sharp T17 type point securely fastens metal roofing to wood structures quickly and easily
* For installing roofing on a house, porch, airplane hangar, shed, pole barn, shop, barn or lean-to
* Self starting roofing screws help take the headache out of sheet metal roof and siding installation
* Use on any metal roofing or siding project, where 1 inch roofing screws are needed
* Rough Estimation - regular roofing project should require 80 screws per 10 x 10 section of roofing
Depending on the application and personal preference, No Paint/Galvanized Zinc screws go well with many types of gray, galvanized and other colors of roofing sheet metal. Generally buying galvanized coated screws is a great way to purchase a long lasting but low cost roofing screw#14 GALVANIZED/ZINC x 1-1/2 Inch Long Metal ROOFING SCREWS:
All our metal roofing screws use EPDM washers to seal the screw to metal roofing panel to prevent leaking. The EPDM washer is bonded to a galvanized steel washer to prevent sealing issues and to place even pressure on the EPDM washer. Our metal roofing screw EPDM washers hold up well to ozone, ultraviolet radiation, harsh outdoor environmental conditions and temperature extremes.Comparedto neoprene washers, the EPDM temperature range of -60 to 350 F is far superior toNeoprene washers which have a much narrower temperature range. (EPDM - synthetic rubber)
When Installing these screws we recommend using screw-gun with torque control or a depth sensing feature. Impact tools are not recommended.
|Thread Diameter||Decimal Diameter||Fraction Diameter||#10||0.185||3/16"||#12||0.218"||7/32"||#14||0.25"||1/4"|
Installation Instructions Available Here - Follow the Link
Other GALVANIZED/ZINC Colored Metal Roofing Screws Options Available - Click On The LinksWe have no affiliation with the manufacturers found on this page, all rights and privileges of the above manufacturers are the property of that manufacturer. Jake Sales branded screws are not authorized by or endorsed by the above metal manufacturers. The above information is provided solely for comparison sake.
Additional Color Matches by Manufacturer Available Here - Follow the Link
Needing a 5/16" Hex Head Drill Bit? Available Here - Follow the LinkFor Contractor Pricing
(View Cart to See Savings)Order 3 or more #14 X 1.5 Metal to Wood Roofing Screws or other 250 COUNT Quantity - Save 8% Order 10 or more #14 X 1.5 Metal to Wood Roofing Screws or other 250 COUNT Quantity - Save 12% Order 50 or more #14 X 1.5 Metal to Wood Roofing Screws or other 250 COUNT Quantity - Save 25%