#12 HEMLOCK GREEN x 2 Inch Long Metal to Metal Type #3 Roofing Screws
This Screw is a Special Order Product - Please Allow Up To * 30 Business Days For Shipment *
All Purchases are Final No Cancellations Once Order is Placed - No Refunds
* Self Driller Type #3 Metal to Metal Roofing Screws with a 5/16" Hex Head with a 5/8" EPDM Washer
* The #12 x 2" Screw Has a Maximum Material Thickness of 1-1/4" with a 1/2" Drill Tip
* Total Overall Length of the Screw Measured Under the Head is 2"
* Coarse Threaded Type 3 Screws generally used in thinner or lighter steel or aluminum products
* Metal to Metal roofing screw heads are painted with two part polyurethane for long life.
* The Galvanized/Zinc Screws Are Rust Resistant Under Gone Over 1,000 Hours of Salt Spray Testing
* Self-Drill Type 3 Will Drill Through Metal Roofing Panel, Into Steel Structure Without Pre-Drilling
* The EPDM Washer is Designed to Seal the Screw to the Metal Roofing Panel to Prevent Leaking
* The 5/16" Hex Head Provides a Solid Lock on the Screw for Easy Installation.
* To Install Metal Roofing or Wall Panels on Steel Frame Buildings, Workshops, Garages, Farm Buildings
|Manufacturer||Their Color||Manufacturer||Their Color||Manufacturer||Their Color||Atas Internat.||Hemlock Green||Lyon Metal Standing Seam||Hemlock Green|
Please keep in mind when choosing the best screw color to match your roofing that differences in computer screens, in sheet metal roofing production and roofing screw production, the color you order and the color of your roofing may vary to some degreeONLY screw head is painted to ensure EPDM washer seals to metal roof. NO paint on the threads to maximize holding strength. #12 HEMLOCK GREEN x /2 Inch Long Metal to Metal Type #3 Roofing Screws
All our metal roofing screws use EPDM Washers to seal the screw to metal roofing panel to stop leaking. Our metal roofing screws EPDM washers hold up well to ozone, temperature extremes, ultraviolet radiation, and other harsh outdoor environmental conditions. The EPDM Washer is Bonded to a Galvanized Steel Washer Prevent Sealing Issues Due to Fluctuating Temperature Ranges. Comparedto Neoprene Washers, the EPDM Temperature range of -60 to 350 F is Far Superior toNeoprene washers which have a much narrower temperature range.
When Installing these screws we recommend using screw-gun with torque control or a depth sensing feature. Impact tools are not recommended.
|Thread Diameter||Decimal Diameter||Fraction Diameter||#10||0.185||3/16"||#12||0.218"||7/32"||#14||0.25"||1/4"|
Installation Instructions Available Here - Follow the Link
Other HEMLOCK GREEN Colored Metal Roofing Screws Options Available - Click On The LinksWe have no affiliation with the manufacturers found on this page, all rights and privileges of the above manufacturers are the property of that manufacturer. Jake Sales branded screws are not authorized by or endorsed by the above metal manufacturers. The above information is provided solely for comparison sake.
Need a 5/16" Hex Head Driver BitAvailable Here - Follow the Link
Additional Color Matches by Manufacturer Available Here - Follow the LinkFor Contractor Pricing
(View Cart to See Savings)Order 3 or more #12 X 2 Metal to Metal Roofing Screws Type 3 or other 250 COUNT Quantity - Save 8% Order 10 or more #12 X 2 Metal to Metal Roofing Screws Type 3 or other 250 COUNT Quantity - Save 12%