#12 No Paint x 1 1/2 Inch Long Metal to Metal Type #3 Roofing Screws
* Self Driller Type #3 Metal to Metal Roofing Screws with a 5/16" Hex Head with a 5/8" EPDM Washer
* The #12 x 1-1/2" Screw Has a Maximum Material Thickness of 3/4" with a 1/2" Drill Tip
* Total Overall Length of the Screw Measured Under the Head is 1-3/8"
* Coarse Threaded Type 3 Screws generally used in thinner or lighter steel or aluminum products
* The Galvanized/Zinc Screws Are Rust Resistant Under Gone Over 1,000 Hours of Salt Spray Testing
* Self-Drill Type 3 Will Drill Through Metal Roofing Panel, Into Steel Structure Without Pre-Drilling
* The EPDM Washer is Designed to Seal the Screw to the Metal Roofing Panel to Prevent Leaking
* The 5/16" Hex Head Provides a Solid Lock on the Screw for Easy Installation.
* To Install Metal Roofing or Wall Panels on Steel Frame Buildings, Workshops, Garages, Farm Buildings
Depending on the application and personal preference, No Paint/Galvanized Zinc screws go well with many types of gray, galvanized and other colors of roofing sheet metal. Generally buying galvanized coated screws is a great way to purchase a long lasting but low cost roofing screw#12 NO PAINT x 1 1/2 Inch Long Metal to Metal Type #3 Roofing Screws
All our metal roofing screws use EPDM Washers to seal the screw to metal roofing panel to stop leaking. Our metal roofing screws EPDM washers hold up well to ozone, temperature extremes, ultraviolet radiation, and other harsh outdoor environmental conditions. The EPDM Washer is Bonded to a Galvanized Steel Washer Prevent Sealing Issues Due to Fluctuating Temperature Ranges. Comparedto Neoprene Washers, the EPDM Temperature range of -60 to 350 F is Far Superior toNeoprene washers which have a much narrower temperature range.
When Installing these screws we recommend using screw-gun with torque control or a depth sensing feature. Impact tools are not recommended.
Installation Instructions Available Here - Follow the Link
|Thread Diameter||Decimal Diameter||Fraction Diameter||#10||0.185||3/16"||#12||0.218"||7/32"||#14||0.25"||1/4"|
Other NO PAINT Colored Metal Roofing Screws Options Available - Click On The LinksWe have no affiliation with the manufacturers found on this page, all rights and privileges of the above manufacturers are the property of that manufacturer. Jake Sales branded screws are not authorized by or endorsed by the above metal manufacturers. The above information is provided solely for comparison sake.
Additional Color Matches by Manufacturer Available Here - Follow the Link
Need a 5/16" Hex Head Driver Bit? Available Here - Follow the LinkFor Contractor Pricing
(View Cart to See Savings)Order 3 or more #12 1-1-2 Metal to Metal Roofing Screws Type 3 or other 250 COUNT Quantity - Save 8% Order 10 or more #12 1-1-2 Metal to Metal Roofing Screws Type 3 or other 250 COUNT Quantity - Save 12%