10 x 4" Metal Roofing Screws (250) Galvanized Hex Head Sheet Metal Roof Screw. Self starting metal to wood siding screws. EPDM washer.
* Dimensions: 1/4" Hex Head - 1/2" EPDM Washer - Shaft .19" - Width .5" - HI LO Thread
* Metal Screws are painted to closely match many brands of metal roofing though color may vary
* Colored roof screws head are painted with a two part polyurethane for longer product life (Not Zinc)
* Sharp T17 type point securely fastens metal roofing to wood structures quickly and easily
* #10 Sheet Metal roofing screws are galvanized for corrosion resistance
* Galvanized Coating has passed the 1,000 hour salt spray corrosion test without failures
* For installing roofing on a house, porch, airplane hangar, shed, pole barn, shop, barn or lean-to
* Rough Estimation - regular roofing project should require 80 screws per 10 x 10 section of roofing
Depending on the application and personal preference, No Paint/Galvanized Zinc screws go well with many types of gray, galvanized and other colors of roofing sheet metal. Generally buying galvanized coated screws is a great way to purchase a long lasting but low cost roofing screw
All our metal roofing screws use EPDM washers to seal the screw to metal roofing panel to prevent leaking. The EPDM washer is bonded to a galvanized steel washer to prevent sealing issues and to place even pressure on the EPDM washer. Our metal roofing screw EPDM washers hold up well to ozone, ultraviolet radiation, harsh outdoor environmental conditions and temperature extremes.Comparedto neoprene washers, the EPDM temperature range of -60 to 350 F is far superior toNeoprene washers which have a much narrower temperature range. (EPDM - synthetic rubber)
When Installing these screws we recommend using screw-gun with torque control or a depth sensing feature. Impact tools are not recommended.